Monday, March 8, 2010

so for quite awhile it has been cold and rainy but it finally got boiling hot today. I also noticed yesterday that my journals that were posted as pictures did not show up so basically what they said is that every morning we have been davening  which takes about an hour and is ...... quite boring! we have to do this every morning for my dad and then we can do whatever els we want.
probably one of the most exciting moments of the trip was when i figured out that i was NOT allergic to pineapple anymore.
I have been a llergic to pineapple for a long time even thougth it is my favorite fruit but now I'm not allergic to it anymore.
YAY!
One of my other favorite moments of the trip was when we went waterfall jumping. basicallyh what you do is you climb up 27 waterfalls each one increasing in size. We could only do 8 of them because Micah is to young and even then we had to say that he was 8. the first one was about 15 meters and you have the choice to jump or slide down. all of it is natural and they haven't done anuthing to the land you just get a tour guide and he brings you up and you jump down. It was so cool. When my parents came here a few years ago they went to and went on all 27, they sai that the last one was 50 maters high and my dad jumped off and they have the coolest picture of it. 
yesterday Jed left to Toronto. we're going to Toronto on Thursday and then to Israel but Jed has a school trip to Israel that starts today form Toronto to Israel. We will meet Jed in Israel at the end of his school trip and then he'll continue our family trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment